Newgrounds: Retaliation Newgrounds: Retaliation

Slow! So slow!

The controls, man! It was all too slow and liner for me to get used to. The whole "not shooting in the air" thing is kinda whack, but hey, I can deal. The shooting, the running, everything. Slow.

But, on the upside, it did have neat music, great design, and if the controls weren't so slow, the moves would be totally kick-ass.

Devotion Devotion

Bittersweet.

It was...bittersweet. I liked it very much.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Found 'em.

DOC! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

And where did you get those SWEET glasses?!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

WOW.

Addicting and fun! It was an awesome new twist on an old "killing zombies" theme.

Played it two hours straight. MAN is that a good game!

Great job guys! I always liked StickDeathFiend's style, and seeing it literally in action here was awesome. Plus all the coding by Evil-Dog, one of my favorite coders, and the voice acting from some really fun guys made this game kick-ass.

Feed the King Feed the King

Awesome.

This made an old person seem cute.

Lawl.

A well designed and slightly addicting game. Awesome work!

DEAD TOWN DEAD TOWN

NICE.

The pace slowly builds, and it gets more and more fun to just run along and behead zombies left right and center. I died at 513 zombies. Hell yeah!

A way to shoot behind you my be nice, but I guess that'd lessen the boss fights a bit.

A little diversity in the boss fight never hurt ether.

Overall, fun game man! :D

.: Demon Hunter :. .: Demon Hunter :.

Basically, what everyone else said. :P

It's a great game, but the movements need to be a little more fluid, the game as a whole is a bit short, and I found a few "slipping off the platforms" problems.

Other than that, it's a great game! Your first?! Hell yeah! You're on the right track. :D

Marsume responds:

Thanks :D

The Breach The Breach

Absolutely fun to play!

The storyline was excellent, and the gameplay was smooth and bug-free.

The bosses were a bit easy, but that's the only thing I found wrong with it. I could just sort of stand there and jump once or twice to kill the bosses.

Excellent game, Berzerk Studios! Absolutely FUN!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Started slowly...

But MAN did it get good! It felt great getting each upgrade, and being able to move more and more, until FINALLY I was able to fly around and shoot stuff! That felt good.

It was a great game, EG. I enjoyed the ending for some reason, and normally I don't like those kinds of endings.

Oh well! Keep on keep'n on, EG!

Looming Looming

Masterfully done, Gregory!

Who's the fifth party in all this?

Watching from above.

Controlling the actions of those below.

Pressing all the buttons.

Great game, mate. The graphics were simple yet profound. The gameplay made me think, as most of your games do. About life, love, and even how humans think.

~Scorium